1. When is my rent payment due?
1st of every month regardless of the day you moved in. We like keeping things simple.
2. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
Rent is due on the first, but there is a grace period until the 10th. A $100 fee will be charged on the 11th of the month.
3. Will you accept electronic payments from my bank?
At this time we are unable to accept online payments or direct fund transfers, but we have a 24 hour rent drop box available for your convenience. Payments may be made by personal check, bank-certified check, or money order.
4. Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
Residents are welcome to pay their rent by money order, bank-certified check, or personal check made payable to Crescent Crossings, LLC. Payments may be dropped off or mailed to the on-site leasing office. Additionally, for your convenience, you may leave payments in the secure drop-box located in the building 8 reception area.
5. I have some friends/family staying with me. Do I have to notify the office?
Yes, please notify the office of any guests staying longer than two weeks.
6. Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
Satellite dishes are not allowed to be installed at Crescent Crossings.
7. Do you have cable services?
Yes, each apartment is cable ready. Residents can sign up with Frontier. Please inquire with management.
8. Does the property have a fitness center?
Yes. We are proud to offer a beautiful fitness center that includes cardio equipment with personal TV screens and iPod docking, strength training circuit, and free weights.
9. Are gas grills permitted at your property?
Gas and charcoal grills are not allowed on the property.
10. What items and furniture can remain on the balconies/patios?
We look forward to seeing our residents enjoy their private outdoor spaces! We only ask that residents exclusively use outdoor-approved furniture (i.e. iron, plastic, or wood) and refrain from storing any items, including, but not limited to, bikes, mops, etc., on their balcony, or using them to dry clothing (you’ll have your very own dryer for that!).
11. Which community amenities am I allowed access to?
All of our residents are allowed access to each of the community amenities, most of which are centrally located within Building #8 as well as additional features as follows:
- Resident lounge area with kitchenette and entertainment/media area
- Resident business/ learning center includes computer terminals with internet
- Fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi “Hot Spots”
- Recycling area